NOW SEARCHING FOR NEW ARTISTS!

I adore showing off new stores! I want to see the next Big Thing!

If you have recently opened up a shop online to share your work and wares I would like to interview you. In other words, free advertising here! Please contact me for information.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Soooo Excited!!

Today is Wednesday. What that translates into is School Day. And what excites me so about school? Today I will walk away with my very first (and second) hand-cast Sterling Silver jewelry of my own design. I will have in my possession a chilli pepper that I will be turing into a tie tack for my father (don't tell Dad!) and a beautiful flower ring which I designed for myself.
This is a very lame-o picture that gives you an idea what my awesome ring will look like. Do not be shaken by the lameness of the computer drawing, it does not reflect the coolness of the sterling silver obviously!

No comments: