NOW SEARCHING FOR NEW ARTISTS!

I adore showing off new stores! I want to see the next Big Thing!

If you have recently opened up a shop online to share your work and wares I would like to interview you. In other words, free advertising here! Please contact me for information.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Need a Gainesville Apartment?

That's right!

I have an apartment on my property that my best friend is moving out of and is now for rent. This is a horrrrible thing to do to my beloved blog, but I have such limited access at work and am eager to get these pictures up somewhere soon! (And this provides a great way for apartment looker's to learn about me!) I will leave out the gory details, but if you are interested just email me for more information.


Front view of house

One corner of main room

Bath

Small piece of the back yard.

If you are intersted and have not seen the add, check out Gainesville, FL Craigslist, and apartments. Or just email me for more info!

No comments: