NOW SEARCHING FOR NEW ARTISTS!

I adore showing off new stores! I want to see the next Big Thing!

If you have recently opened up a shop online to share your work and wares I would like to interview you. In other words, free advertising here! Please contact me for information.

Friday, March 27, 2009

I have returned.

To those of you who follow me, I offer an apology for having not written. It has been a couple months now, and honestly the whys of having not matter not. But it has not been time wasted. I have grown as an artist during this time, as well as a person and a wife. We have had more life changes than were imagined just two months ago, and so are riding the roller coaster of life. So, I will have to work hard to get back into the habit of writing.

For a start I am going to post you three articles this weekend. The first is simple and some what vain. Here I will provide to you pictures of my recent work to let you know I haven't been sitting around twiddling my thumbs! In my second article, you shall see that even my love affair with the indie community has continued, as I provide to you a list of awesome mothers day presents to consider. And for today's finale, I have save the treat. A new interview, one of my favorites for sure, and one I have wanted to do for so long. I will save the details to surprise you later. On with the show!

No comments: