NOW SEARCHING FOR NEW ARTISTS!

I adore showing off new stores! I want to see the next Big Thing!

If you have recently opened up a shop online to share your work and wares I would like to interview you. In other words, free advertising here! Please contact me for information.

Friday, March 27, 2009

I still LOVE handmade.

There is no better way to put it. The longer I am an artist, the more I adore artists. The more skills I learn, the more I envy those I see elsewhere. And the more creations I am fortunate to view or ever so blessed to own, the more I hunger to share the beauties I cross with the world.

As Mother's Day approaches, I have begun to shop early. I always try to, in case my inner fire sparks with inspiration of something to create her myself. This year, though, my fires are burning almost rampantly, with way more begging to come out of me than I can manage. I dream of the day that I can hire elves to produce my lovelies in the evening whilst I dream of them.

Anyway, when you are considering your mother today, begin to consider her needs, her loves, her personality. And consider then how many of these she cannot continue to live with out, and how quickly she will fall in love with any of these beauties. This year really try to present her with a token of your love, not just another another shelf-sitting, dust-collecting, run-of-the-mill Thing.

For the mother who loves her career.
Keep her desk as attractive and organized as she is.


For the mother who loves to bake.
Deliciously cute cupcake containers, usable for so many other things.


For the mother who loves to create.
A feminine set for repairing or creating, which will always keep her organized.


For the mother who is always in style.
A beautiful red poppy tote bag, perfect for carrying her new purchases.


For the mother who loves her tea.
Amazing flowers that bloom in the water while creating the perfect tea.


For the mother who has everything.
A custom drawing from one of your mother's favorite photos.

No comments: