NOW SEARCHING FOR NEW ARTISTS!

I adore showing off new stores! I want to see the next Big Thing!

If you have recently opened up a shop online to share your work and wares I would like to interview you. In other words, free advertising here! Please contact me for information.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Strike Again!!!

It's official, I quit my job. This past Friday was the last day, and since then, I've been a busy little bee on the million projects I have built up. But not today. Today I am tired and lazy. Still working sort of, but taking it easy-ish.

Since I quit my full-time job to go to school full-time, I am going to have to make some more money. I have been brainstorming and have fabricated a new idea! It is something I will put on Etsy, but will also try to sell around town to a couple shops. How great would that be? I am making a couple test subjects for myself and a friend to, um, test out, enjoy, and see how they go over. She doesn't know yet what's going on, so I get to give her a gift for being so always supportive too!


Anyway, I'm not going to tell you anything until I get these first two done, so stay tuned for more details!

No comments: